- Continue to aggressively promote low-cost spay/neuter programs.
- Provide temporary care and housing for those animals who were lost, abandoned, abused and/or medically treatable until a permanent and loving "forever" home can be found.
- Provide a safe and life-long sanctuary for those aged, infirm, and non-adoptable animals.
- Participate in feral cat TNR (Trap/Neuter/Return) programs where necessary.
- Promote adoption and animal rescue awareness.
Did You Know?
On average, only 22.5% of animals leave shelters alive in Horry County each year. Won't you help us save a life?
There Are Many Ways You Can Help
Everyone can do SOMETHING, Large or Small to SAVE A LIFE!
ADOPTIf you can't adopt, foster.
FOSTERIf you can't foster, sponsor.
SPONSORIf you can't sponsor, volunteer.
VOLUNTEERIf you can't volunteer, donate, educate, network, and cross-post.