- Continue to aggressively promote low-cost spay/neuter programs.
- Provide temporary care and housing for those animals who were lost, abandoned, abused and/or medically treatable until a permanent and loving "forever" home can be found.
- Provide a safe and life-long sanctuary for those aged, infirm, and non-adoptable animals.
- Participate in feral cat TNR (Trap/Neuter/Return) programs where necessary.
- Promote adoption and animal rescue awareness.
Did You Know?
On average, only 22.5% of animals leave shelters alive in Horry County each year. Won't you help us save a life?
The greatest reward can come from adopting a shelter pet. Click to learn more about pets needing immediate adoption.
Whiskers Animal Rescue and Sanctuary is very appreciative of any and all donations.
Our greatest areas of need are volunteers. Click here to learn more about volunteer positions needed.
There Are Many Ways You Can Help
Everyone can do SOMETHING, Large or Small to SAVE A LIFE!
ADOPTIf you can't adopt, foster.
FOSTERIf you can't foster, sponsor.
SPONSORIf you can't sponsor, volunteer.
VOLUNTEERIf you can't volunteer, donate, educate, network, and cross-post.